Thursday 20 June 2013

18th Girly Card


Hi Crafters,

I made this 18th Birthday Card with a new stamp I got at Port Sunlight - thought it would be handy for my girly cards!  I coloured the image with my promarkers and paper pieced their dresses to match the background papers.  I added some WOC flowers, stickles, matching ribbon and some pearls - job done!
I'd like to enter my card in the Passion for ProMarkers challenge which is 'floral fantasy' (use at least 5 flowers'.
Hope you like it and thanks for looking!
Hugs, Karen xx





4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Karen! Love the pink and girly theme (of course) and that sweet stamp is just lovely! Fab colouring and paper piecing! Hugs, Lisa x
    PS Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for Promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Karen. Love the image you have used and your paper piecing is perfect. Great design and layout. LOVE IT !!!
    Thanks for joining in with the Floral Fantasy challenge at PFP this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh this is fabulous Karen!
    Thank you so much for playing along in our Floral fantasy challenge this week over on the PFP challenge blog
    Hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete