Thursday 9 January 2014

What? No flowers?!!

Hi crafters,
This was a card that was ordered by someone at work who wanted a 50th birthday card - nothing too flowery! What a challenge that was, I was desperate to put maybe a couple of flowers on it but I resisted and used pearls as a bit of bling instead!  I coloured the image with my promarkers/flexmarkers and tried to keep it quite subtle. I then embossed the various layers with different embossing folders and used a brilliant layout that I got from the fantastic cardmaking workshop I go to with Sylvia and Lisa from Ella's Design.
I'd like to enter my card in the Passion for Promarkers which is 'Clean and simple'.
I hope you like my card and thanks for looking,
Hugs,  Karen xx

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Karen! Glad to see you making the most of that fab sketch! Brilliant colouring, one of my fave die sets (Floral Ovals) and great pearl details! So pretty! See you Saturday! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete