Tuesday 25 March 2014

Mother's Day Card

Hi crafters,
I've got a mother's day card to show you using a gorgeous house mouse stamp from the Spring Daffodil unmounted set.
I've coloured it in with my promarkers and added stickles to the flowers.
To help get my mojo back, I used one of the sketches from Deconstructing Jen number 125 which are great. I used some of the lovely Lili of the Valley papers, a bit of bling on the ribbon and some pearls finished off the card.  I embossed one of the layers to give the card some depth and added the little mouse in the corner just for fun! Well, I'd coloured him in so I was determined to add it to the card somehow!
I'd like to enter my card in this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers  which is 'embossing'.
Thanks for looking,
Hugs, Karen xx





3 comments:

  1. So sweet, Karen! Love the glittery flowers on those super cute House Mice and fab layout - might need to use this one! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Karen! Back again to say thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, Karen - I especially love your design, just fab! Thanks for joining in my embossing challenge at a Passion for Promarkers, Good Luck, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete