Wednesday 4 February 2015

Piano easel card!

Hi crafters,
I've made something a bit different to show you today.  I made this piano card after seeing some similar ones on pinterest and Lisa from my workshop suggested making it into an easel card which was a brilliant idea!
I embossed the flat part with my music notes embossing folder and added ribbon along the bottom of the grand piano.
The flowers are all from WOC and I added some gold swirls and leaves.  I also added a sentiment and made it look like a music book- well that was the idea anyway lol!

It's tricky trying to take a decent photo of an easel card but here's a pic from another angle.
I'd like to enter my card in the Crafts and me challenge which is to add a ribbon.
Thanks for looking and I'll be back soon with another card I made for the same lady.
Hugs,  Karen xx

2 comments:

  1. Turned out brilliantly, Karen! I bet the recipient loved it! Must remember it when I get asked for a musical themed card! See you Saturday - we're stamping again! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karem,
    Thank you for joining us at http://craftsandmeinspiration.blogspot.co.uk/ this month
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete