Tuesday 27 September 2016

Challenge 365 'Spots and/or Stripes'

Hi crafters,

There's another great challenge over at Passion for Promarkers this week and the theme is 'Spots and/or stripes'. 
We are kindly sponsored this week by Uniko Stamps and they are offering 1 stamp set of the winner's choice.
                                                       
I've used both spots and stripes on my card this week! I absolutely love polka dots but I love stripey paper too and couldn't decide which to use, so I used both!!
I've used a gorgeous Stamping Bella image called 'Uptown Girl Posh Has A Present' and she's been coloured in with my Promarkers. I added a die cut flower and some punched flowers which I love making at the moment and I'm adding them to all my cards!
I added a die cut border to the stripey paper and some ribbon too and added glitter to the swirly dies!  Some pearls and the sentiment were the finishing touch for this girly card and I hope they like it!


So why not have a go and enter this week's challenge.  Don't forget to use your Letraset products and follow the theme.
See you soon,
Karen xx












4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, so pretty. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Karen, a really gorgeous, girly design and so many pretty added details too...beautiful colouring and I love the glitter numbers :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card design Karen. The subtle colours of your design papers are reflected beautifully in your coloured image and there are so many gorgeous details too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these images of long legged girls and your whole design is so feminine and youthful, totally awesome and pretty!

    ReplyDelete